Revolutionary Easy Scrape Solutionx
Ice Breaker’s breakthrough formula is designed with our new easy-scrape technology. The fluid creates a transparent film against your windshield engineered to protect you from rain, sleet, ice, and snow that tries to freeze on the glass. Designed to work as both a preconditioner and wiper fluid, the formula can be used before storms to allow for easy scrape removal.
Rain-X® ClearView ‘s Ice Breaker formula is designed with easy-scrape technology that works down to -20°C. With -40°C freeze point protection, this formula is designed to help remove rain, sleet, snow and ice, so you don’t have to battle anymore with your scraper.
Our Ice Breaker formula was tested for years to guarantee quality visibility and clarity while providing a fantastic easy-scrape experience. The fluid dissolves rain, sleet, snow, and ice from your windshield, and offers a protection in poor winter conditions to help you see clearer and feel safer.
Faster Water Dispersionx
Rain-X® ClearView’s water repelling technology is designed to promote water beading particles for better rain, sleet, snow, and ice dispersion, improving wet weather driving visibility.
Formulated in Canadax
Rain-X® ClearView windshield washer fluid is formulated and packaged in Canada to protect from Canadian weather.
Rain-X® ClearView is satisfaction guaranteed – our windshield washer formula will perform as promised or we’ll refund your purchase. See our Satisfaction Guarantee for more information.
Coming Soon to a Retailer Near You
FORMULATED AND PACKAGED IN CANADA FOR CANADIAN WEATHER
FOR BEST RESULTS
- For optimal results, use Rain-X® ClearView Ice Breaker Windshield Washer Fluid -40°C as a preconditioner to your windshield. When you know a storm is coming, add a coat to your windshield and wipe with your windshield wipers to apply. The formula will attach to the windshield and protect against rain, sleet, ice, and snow that may affect your visibility.
- Rain-X® ClearView Ice Breaker Windshield Washer Fluid -40°C is ready to use and should never be diluted with water.
- For optimal performance, empty the windshield washer fluid reservoir completely before adding Rain-X® ClearView Ice Breaker Windshield Washer Fluid -40°C.
- For best results, warm the windshield by letting your car run with the heater on to help prevent ice accumulation or freezing, and make sure that your wiper blades are in good condition. Ensure your windshield and passenger compartment are fully heated before you apply Rain-X® ClearView Windshield Washer Fluid.
- Wind chill temperatures can impact the effectiveness of your windshield washer fluid. If temperatures outside are near -35°C, wind chill temperatures can be near -50°C. Your windshield will face extreme temperatures, so it’s important to choose a windshield washer fluid that protects you from the lowest wind chill temperatures you experience in your area.